Ranch Bronc Riding Event Rules, Page 32
1. All saddles will be stock saddles with no alterations to standard Ranch Saddle.
No Saddle Bronc tree can be used. No front binds. No Bucking Rolls or extra
Added Swells on saddle.
2. NO NIGHT LATCH. No nylon Laitgo.
3. No whips, quirts or ropes, etc can be used.
4. Double grab is a no score.
5. Back cinch hobble to front girt, no more than 12 in.
6. Rider must have rein hand on same side of horse’s neck.
7. Contestant must spur the animal before he will be awarded a re-ride.
8. No excessive tightening of cinch.
9. Stock Contractor has say so on Halter and Rein placement or use.
10. Points will be given ½ for the animal and ½ for the contestant.
11. Points will be given for spurring and fanning with the contestant’s hat. Excessive
whipping will be subject to disqualification.
12. Horses will be ridden for 8 seconds.
13. Halter must be plain with one rein.
14. Contestant can use free hand to hold to saddle, but not wrapped in anyway in
strings or rope.
15. Contestants must be dressed in cowboy attire (hat, boots, and long sleeved
shirt). Chaps are optional.
16. Using sharp or locked rowel spurs will be grounds for disqualification.
17. Saddle and chaps shall be free of glue or any sticky substance.
Rodeo Entry, pg. 7 & pg. 16 #8- Standard Enry Fees
Barrel Racing fees - $80.00 with less than $1,000 added. $100.00 with $1,000 added or more. Unless otherwise determined by Stock Contracotrs and/or Rodeo Committes, with Director Approval.
Stock Contractors, pg. 9 #2
Stock Contractors must own a minimum of ten head of stock for each rough stock event. Timed Event cattle may be leased from contractors with a CPRA Sub-Contractor card. To be elegable to furnish cattle to any CPRA 1st approved rodeo or CPRA Finals, a contractor must purchase a Sub-Contractor card for one-time fee of $150.
Stock Contractors, pg. 9 #17 (new)
Sub-Contractors who are also contestants will be able to purchace a Contractor-Compete card. A Contractor-Compete card will be a $250 annual fee. This card allows Sub-Contractors to compete at CPRA 1st approved rodeos. Contractor-Compete members must enter 5 CPRA 1st approved rodeos per year.
Girls Barrel Racing Rules, pg. 31 #2
$15.00 stock charge in Girls Barrel Race a tractor charge, therefore the arena must be drug after half as many names in the perf (EX: 10 names in perf, drag after 5), reardless of turnouts, no shows, etc. A committee or stock contractor may elect to drag at a desired number with director approval, however, if the committee or stock contractor elects to drag at after fewer